Saturday, September 10, 2011

view house

My hubby got a fengshui master to view our house this morning. I was with my girl at yamaha. So the details I din know yet. Have to wait for him to come back to jurong then will knoe. But he send me some sms updates. Good news is we do not have to move house. The house is quite good in general. But luck will only come after year 2014. And according to him, its going to last 30 years. So we need to wait another 3 years b4 luck come.

And the fengshui master accurately predicted my dengue last year. How did he do that?Not sure. Have to wait for hubby to come back then I will know the details. very unbelivable. And of coz still got alot of things. I need to clean my stove and boiled water everyday. And need to keep the dining table clean etc. The rest of the house seems nevermind whether dirty or clean.

No comments: