Thursday, March 03, 2011

busy day tomolo

Hubby flying tomolo morning.
Tomolo morn I have a tuition at sengkang.
Then after that, I need to come back yishun to bring san san to jurong b4 her nap time.
Then after that I need to go sembawang yu ren sheng to help my in law collect his another dose of medicine.
Then I need to go in law house and pass med to him, then I need to bathe and get ready things.
Then I need to fetch leng leng and bathe her. Then bring her to eat dinner and after that to I can read.
After i can read, I need to bring her to jurong for the weekend.

Then Saturday, I still need to accompany her to yamaha music course. Then I can take a small rest sat afternoon.

sunday I have a tuition slot in the late afternoon, then I need to see if I bringing one or 2 monsters back yishun. If no helper, I will bring leng leng back 1st, then monday morning go jurong to bring san san back. If my father wants to come along, then sunday nite, both monsters can come back together.If not I have to carry one and have to hold the other when take bus and mrt. Very troublesome. If take cab, everything easy, but ah san got motion sickness, cannot take cab. she will puke.

No comments: