Thursday, March 10, 2011

marina barrage excursion

Today, the childcare centre brought the kids to Marina Barrage for excusion.
Ah leng had a fun time a water play.
Ah san, the teachers told me, she is afraid of the water and she did not join in the fun. They said her cries were so loud, she only stand at the side to watch.

Today is friday. Tomorrow morning I will bring ah san to Jurong 1st. Then in the afternoon, I will bring ah leng to KKH to see eye doctor for 3 mth review. Hopefully her eye sight have not gone worse. And night time, she have I can read lesson. After that will bring her to Jurong.

Saturday as usual, Yamaha lesson for leng.
Wanted to enroll ah san, but no schedule at clementi branch. check with other branches also, but I wanted to put them the same day and same time slot, so that dun have to go 2 times, so no schedule yet. Have to wait another 6 mths, see if there will be classes for ah san.

No comments: