Wednesday, August 03, 2011

jellies on the way

the jellies are now in the fridge.
tonight they will be ready for eating.
Hope they will taste ok.
I didn't add sugar, so i guess they will taste probably very plain.
didn't manage to buy raspberries.
Can't find them at NP cold storage, but manage to buy blue berries from NTUC.
And strawberries.
And the big oranges are not very juicy.
Spent so much to buy the oranges, end up only the skin is thick. Not much juice. Next time i will buy the normal oranges.
Didn't manage to collect 1litre of orange juice, so I have to dilute with water.

tonite i will cook porriage for my girls.
They like peanuts inside the porriage and I prepare some corn for them also.
And also fish cake and chicken meat add together inside.

just finish washing up for my jelly making. Hate washing.
so many things to clean and clear up.

No comments: