Wednesday, August 17, 2011

new president?

who should I choose?
Who will i choose?
I will not choose Mr Tony Tan. He is too PAP. anything also yes, everything also yes.I dun agree all policies are perfect. If need to improve, need to improve. So cannot be a too yes man. I dun doubt his capability. He is the best choice in terms of ability. But I look for something else at this point of time.
I will not choose Tan Kin Lian. Dun feel good. Dun look very honest to me.

I am now left with 2 choices.
I know Dr Tan Cheng Bock. Used to see him when I was sick since primary school days. When I was staying in Jurong, his clinic just at the opposite street, so I always went to him. But ever since I shifted to Yishun, I didnt see him anymore.

As for Mr Tan Jee Say, I dun what kind of person he is, but if I want to make my stand clear, I need to choose him. I am still thinking. But I know I only have 2 choices. Maybe I will just close my eyes and cross.

Anyway, whoever I choose will not make a difference to the final outcome. why? because Mr Tony Tan will still wins the election, whether we like it or not.
This is reality. The hard truth.

No comments: